Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:47:22 +0000
Hello everyone.
I am wondering if anyone can clear up the cat food vs. ferret food question
for me.  I have been told for years that cat food is very bad for ferrets
and yet I found that most people seem to feed it to them.  Am I getting the
wrong information about it being bad for them or is everyone else not aware
of that fact?  I know it is cheaper to feed them cat food and if it is safe
for them then I certainly can use a few extra bucks in my pocket.  However
my biggest concern is not money but the health of my fuzzies, so if someone
can clear this up for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Stephanie
P.S.  Also, if it is ok for them which brands are best?