Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:19:15 EDT
Here's something that was sent to me:

--i attempted to make a home for my ferret but it didn't work out.  i had
very few responsibilities when i lived at home but now i have ALL the
responsibilities i need to take care of on a regular basis.--

--i have found out that i am not a ferret person.  however, one can not
figure this out until the ferret is in their home.  when i lived with my
mom, maybe then i was a ferret person, but now that i am on my own and
paying for my furniture and carpet, i realize that is not so.  excuse--
i don't think so.  it is my reasoning.  i don't consider my ferret to be
a mistake.  i learned so much from her from buying her.  how another
individual can say this was a pet purchase that shouldn't have happened
irritates me since you have no idea who i am or what my personality is
like.  no, i will NOT wait til later in life when i am more 'settled'
because i get very lonely since i am by myself.  as of yesterday, i
brought home a kitten because i KNOW i am a cat person--

however i don't want to change my way of life, which is still fuzzy since
i am in the process of making my house a home.  maybe i am being stubborn
and bull-headed, but i don't want to take the legs off my couch because i
love the legs of my couch.  i don't want to put a plastic runner to stop
digging at the carpet because it would be in the way.  i can't enjoy
sitting at home with my ferret out because i swear she wants to tear my
home apart.

I hope this is the "Perfect Pet"

Benita