From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:13:33 -0000
My question is, what if you want ferret math to strike, but your parents
won't let it?  I have seven pets already.  Pepita is VERY happy as a single
fuzzy, but from all my reading on the FML it makes it seem like she needs a
friend.  Is this true?  Or can she be happy all by her lonesome?  She seems
very happy.  If she's not sleeping, she's running around at breakneck speed
with a toy flopping from her mouth.  :o)

Melissa
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/mjt/ferretz.html