From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:21:48 -0400
I have three dainty little girls, who I call the Three Devil Girls.
Most of the time, they act in concert, with eachother, as they get into
mischief.  Usually, one of them will distract me, while the other two
are causing havoc.

Flurry is an albino, with bright red eyes.  Nami is a silver marked
white, with dark burgundy eyes.  Sprite is a black sable, with a white
muzzle.

Of the Three Devil Girls, Sprite is the climber and the most active.
Flurry and Nami are somewhat blood thirsty.  At times, Flurry will sneak
up behind me and bite my ears, while I am reclining on the couch.  Nami
loves to attack my bare feet and shins, doing the Fuzzy Death Shake.

Before I blocked of access to the bathroom, with two separate barriers,
the Three Devil Girls used to destroy everything they could get their
paws on or teeth into.  Many times, I heard things crashing down onto the
floor or into the bathtub.

More than once, I caught Sprite on the shelves, over the toilet, knocking
things off, while Flurry and Nami waited on the floor.  Some of their
favorite items were: mint flavored tooth paste, bars of deodorant soap,
rolls of toilet tissue and the trashcan.

Quite a few times, I caught the Three Devil Girls unrolling and shredding
the toilet tissue, from the wall holder.  A few times, I caught them
shredding a roll of toilet tissue, in the bath tub, which has a leaky
faucet.  One day, I caught them shredding my last roll of toilet tissue.

Before I blocked off access to my kitchen counters, with a large section
of cardboard, the Three Devil Girls used to make a mess of my dishes and
other items.  From the top of the refrigerator, they had access to the
back side of a bookcase room divider.  On one of the high shelves, I keep
separate cans of coins, until they were full and ready to be rolled.
When a full can of coins hit the floor, a loud crash was heard and coins
went everywhere.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!