From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:01:05 EDT
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian fuzzies and their humans!

to Anon re: the baby cockatiel and your ferret:
>Maybe they will be hope that Azucar will be come friends with the bird.
>I do hope so since she can't fly and I have her free in a perch for her.

Please be REALLY careful about letting the 2 interact.  There have been
several FML stories about ferrets killing birds rather quickly...

Weaselpals wrote re: wood pellets:
>Just was wondering if one brand was better than others and if there are
>some that have harmful chemicals in them????

I like Stove Chow which is the brand Home Depot sells, at least in
Massachusetts.  Of all the litter and wood pellets I've tried, I like
that the best and you can't beat the price!  $3.50 for 40# (I like Feline
Pine too except it's pretty expensive).

Marie wrote:
>we dug up the potato's bin (planted late too)which we used the wood pellet
>(used by the Ferrets) we got a 5 gallon bucket of nice potato's.

did you grow the potatoes in just wood pellets, anything else?  in a
container?  thanks!  (would love to try this)