From:
Alice Piwowarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 23:23:23 -0400
Hello fellow FML's,

I got a new ferret almost three weeks ago and I have one problem....... I
can't come up with a good name for him.  I have become spoiled, I guess.
The last 4 I rescued came to me with names.  This sweet boy had been
called a variety of names from the previous owners, but none of those
seem quite right to me.  I would love if anyone has any suggestions,
they can email me privately as to not tie up the mail list.

Here is some info on him, what I know anyway.  He is a male neutered, no
tattoo, about 3 years old, weighed about 2 lbs when I got him, weighs a
little more now.  Oh I almost forgot, he is a dark eyed white with some
yellowing or gold color on his back and tail, white tip tail.  He is a
wonderful little guy and very cute and loving considering he has been
through at least 3 homes before I got him.  He was a little thin and
flea infested when I received him, but is looking better every day, and
has been flea free since the second day.  Please help me out with a good
name, I have been thinking of everything from Weezel to Cocoa and all
kinds of names in between.

Thanks,
Alice and the gang
Stinky, Bella, Ozzie, Jessie and ?
Rest in peace.............Boo Boo and Pearl