From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 09:40:33 -0400
Hi!

There are patches available from SOS from the ferret symposiums
available http://www.supportourshelters.org/patches.html

You can contact OC Ferrets who sponsored the first annual ferret
legalization ride in CA (http://www.ocferrets.org/ferret-ride.html)
to see if they have any of their patch available.

Sorry but I had a pc crash and lost the contact information for the
shelter in KY that sponsored a ride that has a "Run With the Ferret
Sanctuary of KY" patch. Don't know if they have any in stock.

I also have embroidered iron on and hot fix ferret patches in my store
www.1ferretstreasures.com -- and I can have iron on patches made up in
small quantities of 25 or more pieces (prices are better at 50-100 or
more). Just contact me and I can get a quick quote.

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT
1 Ferrets Treasures