From:
Regina Badriya Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:49:31 -0400
I am very sad to say that my vet of the last several years is moving to
Phoenix, Arizona at the end of July, but my loss may be your gain, if
you live in the area--her name is Dr. Tracey Ritzman, and she will be
practicing exotic veterinary care at Palm Glen Animal Hospital
( http://www.palmglen.com/ ).

Dr. Ritzman has been at Angell Memorial Animal Hospital for several
years, and I have always been impressed by her ferret knowledge.  She
keeps up with the latest developments in ferret medicine, and most
importantly, she really likes the little weasels :-) She also has an
excellent "tableside" manner with ferret owners; she has always listened
to my theories and ideas, and thoroughly explained her diagnoses to me.
So, if you are in the area and looking for a vet, I strongly recommend
Dr. Ritzman.

(I have no incentive, financial or otherwise, for this recommendation--
I'm just sad to see a great ferret vet go, and I hope that others will
be able to benefit from her care)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let's not go into that.  You're not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister