From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 02:52:44 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

Over the last few days I have had a few ferret friends get in touch
with me basically to check to make sure that I am not in the midst of
some terrible winter funk related to my manic-depression. Thank you
for your concern you sweet ladies, (you know who you are!)

Nope, I'm fine. I was just incommunicado for a few weeks in Mexico. My
Mom has a house there and I go down a few times a year. This time I had
a real problem accessing my regular e-mail and Facebook accounts from
Mom's laptop. I just sorta...fell off of the net without so much as a
whimper to let folks know what was going on. When your cyber world
collapses, it happens really *fast*.

I was in Mexico getting my teeth done, actually. I can't afford to do
it here. My dentist Juan Fellipe is absolutely awesome, and thanks to
him I can now chew on the right side of my mouth without pain for the
first time in six months. There is just no way I could afford to get
the work done here in the U.S., I'm simply too old for pole dancing
and too poor an accountant to sell hard drugs to finance the work.

I came home Saturday night to two lushly furred lads who were like
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? You left us with that weird guy who doesn't
spoil us right!"

Todd has been trying to stand on my feet to keep me in one spot.
Caff-Pow is so thick around the chest that he could wear a small
saddle.

So, no. Didn't go nuts, went south of the border to trim my Mom's
banana trees.

Alexandra in MA, once again.