From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:07:11 -0600
Hello,

My name is Dakota Gibbs.  I went to a new home on 10-07-01.  My new Mom's
name is Ada and My Dad's Name is Kerry, It was their anniversary and I
needed a new home, So they said I could live with them.  I am a small girl
and I have had ulcers for the last three months.  I am a very good girl,
I give kisses and use the litter pan 95% of the time.  Mom says that I
will be having adrenal surgery this coming Thursday the 10th of January.
She is worried about me.  So please say a prayer for me and Mom both,
she needs to be strong for me!!

Love Dakota
oxoxoxoxoxo

Kerry and Ada Gibbs