From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:35:29 -0700
Just a note to let interested parties know that the room rate of $75.00
per night for the 2003 International Ferret Symposium at the Holiday Inn
Airport North in Atlanta has been extended to include Wednesday, Oct 1st.
The room rate of $75.00 is good for Oct 1st thru 5th, so you can come a
day early and stay a day longer!

I just received an updated room list from the hotel and 35 of the
100 rooms we have blocked have been filled!!  I advise making your
reservation soon as the room rate for the conference is well below the
$129.00 regular rates!  And when these rooms are gone, they are gone!
You can call the hotel at 404-762-8411.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC