From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:25:38 -0700
Hellow eberyone!

Princess Pepper is here to remind ya again 'bout da rafle.

Ok... so you know ya getz neat stuff right?  and you know it helps them
ADV shelters right?

So what u waitin' on?

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

********oh oh!   and I juzt foun somting really neat************

in each basket is:
A Ferrets Magazine..July/Aug 2003 w/the story of Sean & Rocky in it
Autographed by and donated by Sean Stout

You know him don't ya?  Oh he is this really cute hooman boy who has
this hansome ferret.  Sean is a huge sweetie and he is da one who made
himz mommy go get a ferret in da first plac!  Oh oh!  I want all three
baskets!

So go buy some tickets.  If you already bought some... well buy some
more!  There are 3 "baskets" that you could win and give to me ... I
mean ummm hee hee.  That you could win.  More tickets more chances!

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
https://www.Paypal.com  ...addy to use is...  [log in to unmask]

Snail mail...Kats addy is on the page...with instructions...Has to be
done by December 4th

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Loves and hugs,
Princess Pepper (drooling for her own autographed picture of Sean!)