From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:13:13 -0600
Hello,

As far as cages go, I have 2- large cages made from Corner Acres, that I
really like, lots of room for the ferrets to move around in.  They have
the big litter pans that have their own doors and pull out for easy
cleaning, and they have drop pans that pull out for cleaning also, The
only thing I would do is make the doors a bit wider if I were making
them, The both have bottoms that roll on casters.

And for the raffle, I must of missed the post on the raffle being
delayed, Sometimes I don't read the whole thing when I am in a hurry.
Just glad I didn't miss it, I love raffles., Some people call me the
raffle stealer when I win !!!  LOL

Visit Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers!!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html

Vist Weaselpals DOUBLE  Fleece Hammocks CollectionOn EBAY !!!
New Double Fleece Ferret hammocks are added each week!!
To view your item, click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2070458430

To view your item, click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2070454574
To view your item, click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2070453528

Don't forget to get something Special for one of the ADV ferrets on the
ferret giving trees from Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers !!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com