From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:52:49 -0800
Sandee... can you please give this message to SonnyBuns for me?

Sonny...
It will be one full year tonight, Halloween Night, since you had to
go...I can not believe it has been that long...it seems like just
yesterday that your sweet shining face was here...being the incorrigible
brat that you were... It takes so little to remind me of you, still...I
still cry at the thought of you...

i hope you know that i still love you so very much...i miss you still...
every minute of every day...don't tell anyone...but you are my very
favorite...i can not help that...you were from the first moment i saw
you...3 months was not nearly long enough with you...

i hope you have forgiven mommy for not getting that stupid lump taken
care of sooner...how could i know?

i hope the last 3 months of you short 6 month life was filled with enough
love and happiness to make up for everything...the abuse before...and
having to leave so soon...

i hope you are happy, Sonny...i miss you so...

love,
mommy

p.s...to my friends...

let me thank you now for the sympathy you will want to send me...but
i need to ask that you do not actually send it...i know and accept it
now...i just could not get thru any mails about Sonny...the pain is
still too fresh... thank you...and HUGS!!!

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com