Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:26:47 -0500
Hey folks, - especially you demanders of immediate and swift
accountability:

There IS a forum that has been made for the DMK rescue, why can't yall
go there and pollute it instead? It only takes a minute to register,
and yall obviously have more than enough time on your hands to do it...
maybe thats all you have time to do.

Up until a week or so ago, the FML actually contained helpful
information. It resembles more of a batlleground now, I think the point
that people want to see where the money went has been more than driven
home. Unfortunately, you have to be patient now and wait. You can
google 'patience' if you don't know the meaning... :)

Seriously... and I think there is a yahoo group on this DMK subject too
right?

Howard