From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:45:02 EDT
Stephanie and the gang of Fuzzies

It was with a heavy heart I read your post about Scarlett going over the
Rainbow Bridge.  I too, have a precious girl (Holly) that has gone over.  I
know she was waiting for your Scarlett with her precious Sam to "war dance"
and dook a plenty.

You are right; they are here but for a short time.  They give so much love
and don't ask us for anything but the very minimum.  I never thought I'd
love my ferts this much when I got them but I sure do.  I miss Holly each
and every day and hope she is happily waiting on me and the boys to join
her.

Love your kids while you have them and give lots of love and kisses.  My
prayers are with those of you who have sick babies and my sympathies are
with you who have lost babies.

Dooks to all...

Christa and the boys, Michael and Rocky,
and gone but not forgotten... Holly-Girl on the Bridge