From:
Gladys Arbiol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:48:26 -0500
My little Sam has a habit of biting the cage wire with her teeth and
rattling the cage.  She only does this in the middle of the night, and
it's very loud!  She hasn't done it in a while, but it's started up again.
They have enough food and water, so it can't be because she's hungry...
does anyone else experience this?  Maybe she wants to come out and play?
The only thing I can think of to do is give her some ferretone on her
tummy because that preoccupies her for a while, but sometimes she'll keep
shaking the cage afterwards.  She must've woken me up 5 times in an hour
last night!

Gladys, Sam, Pichu & Toby