From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 20:44:14 -0500
This is the same seizure from a while ago. We were supposed to get the
ferrets but the SPCA thinks they can handle it on their own. Remember,
they aren't our biggest fans :) We've exposed a lot of not so ferret
friendly behaviour of theirs many times in the past. Though I wish we
had a better working relationship with all the OSPCAs, it's just not
something that has happened. We've been in touch many times about these
ferrets offering help, food, support - anything. We're always told to
back off.

Tina, our London shelter mom had even offered when the ferrets first
came in to come by and help ADV test and bath & give meds to the sick
ones. She was told to back off as well. It's been frustrating for us
but nothing we can do at this point. None of these ferrets will be or
have been ADV tested. It's such a shame. The Animal Control Pounds in
Ontario are being WAY more responsible with ADV testing than our OSPCA.

If anything changes and we end up getting any of these ferrets, I'll
let you know. Thanks Renee :)

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org

Join the IFC Ferret Aid list! Get the info FIRST!

Ferret Aid 2006 photos
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html