From:
"Mary R. Shefferman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:28:07 -0500
Looking for Fysha Owens --

Hi!  I e-mailed you, but did not get a response.  I could find no e-mails
in my inbox from a "Fysha Owens," nor any checks deposited from a "Fysha
Owens," nor any online orders placed by a "Fysha Owens."  I need to know
your real name (or the name you ordered under) to check into the order
for merchandise (books) that you claim to have paid for and not received.
We have been shipping orders for merchandise (books, back issues)
regularly, so if you didn't get books, then they were either lost in
shipment or there was some other glitch.

But I can't help you if I don't know who you are or how you paid for the
order, so please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or

--Mary & the Fuzz

Mary R. Shefferman and
Gabby, The Lone Modern Ferret
Depression Info: http://www.depressionplace.com
Read my blog! http://www.modernferretblog.com/mary
Read my other blog! http://blog.depressionplace.com

[Moderator's note: "Fysha" had written to complain she hadn't recieved
an order she placed with Modern Ferret.  It didn't quite add up, but I
forwarded the complaint to Mary for investigation.  BIG]