From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:43:56 EST
I DID!  I DID!  I DID SEE A FEWWET-KAT!!!!!!!!

Greetings from the Kritter Koop !

Well, jokes on me.  Shortly after yesterdays post I extricated Mist from
the ferts room.  He started crying, kat-erwalling, and sitting by the plexi
barrier watching the kids.  Even after the way they tormented him <LOL!>

Later when I went to lock up for the night, I couldn't find Mist.  I looked
around the apartment and in the kids room.  Could not find him.  I was
really afraid that he snuck out somehow.

Well, the kids normally go into the cage when it's bed time, so I went over
to lock the doors.  Imagine my surprise to find Mist snoozing away on the
hammock at the top of the cage <Hey Fuzziedad!  The hammock is now Kat
Approved !!!>.  He must have jumped back into the room and climbed in the
top side door to the cage!!

I really laughed when I saw that Hershey, the Kat-fraid-ferret, was cuddled
up next to him !!!!!!!!

Ummmm ... Melissa, what were you saying about kittens wanting to be
ferrets????

Warm Fuzzies !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~ ~Cinna~Racer~
Mist the Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts  ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.