Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:01:52 -0600
I'm askng this on behalf of the pet store owner here in Sidney, MT.  She
has just bought the store and would like to know if there is anyplace
close to here where she could get ferrets for her shop.  (We're right on
the border between Montana and North Dakota.)  I said that I would try
and help her because there's nothing cuter than baby ferts.  (That could
be a bad thing for me "cause they're so hard to resist.)  I think the
previous owners got their kits from Canada.  My ferrets are mostly "used"
ferrets so I haven't a clue.  She would appreciate any help.  I believe
she might aiso take ferrets on a comission basis.  Thanks for any help.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Scooby, Bailey,Angelica, and Charlie
Missing Rascal, Dickens,CJ, Booker, and Susie