From:
Norma Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 16:06:57 -0400
Hello everyone. i am really glad to finally (after more than a year) have
my own internet account, again, and be able to get the FML. i have still
been reading (via. my sister's and boyfriend's accounts), but i rarely
had the opportunity to write in and i always got my issues late. But, i
am back in school now to study Veterinary Technology...thus the account.

Anyway, for those who remember...
I am the one who just recently got little Leopold Seamus Loganus (Leo), and
even more recently lost sweet little Gerty.  The addition of Leo to my life
has been really wonderful and even Molly (who picked on Gerty terribly)
enjoys having Leo around.  i think this is because he is desperately in
love with her and she figures "Well, at least he has good taste".  But,
losing Gerty has really knocked me for a loop (is that the saying?).

Gerty was, really, Ross's (my S.O) little girl but she was with me every
weekend and for a couple weeks when i babysat, etc.  We only had her for a
bit over a year, but she was TRULY the most gentle, loving, little sweety
you'd ever want to meet.  i just can't believe she is gone and i can still
SEE her running across the floor with a glitter ball (with her sexy little
Marilyn Monroe wiggle), or hanging off a cereal bowl like a little "bowl
caddie", or climbing up my leg to see what is on the table, or kissing her
Daddy's head over and over and over...

I was with Ross when he burried her in his back yard, in her towel, with
her little ball in her hands, but i still can BELIEVE she is really
gone...forever.  I can stand the thought.  I wonder how the rest of you who
have lost little ones have managed to deal with it?

Well, all for now. thanks for listening.
Norma-ann.
p.s. Molly mae and Leo would like to say "hi" to Beckett in Thunder Bay.