From:
bob desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 12:46:01 EST
Dry pads:

There has been a lot of discussion regarding dry pads.  Here is something I
tried and it worked well.  Using a tiny bit of vaseline on the tips of your
fingers, gently rub it into your ferret's pads.  This worked well for me and
my ferrets did not lick it off.

To Meg & Jussy:

Good luck to Jussy and her new babies.  Let's keep here away from Bart
during her post-partum depression stage - we don't want any poor Bart
Bobbits running around OK!  :)

Dawnie and the three ferreteers.