From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:17:03 -0700
Dooks all,

I think it's about time I tell you all something really fantastic.

Ok starting 4 months ago, BG (about 4 - was a rescue) was diagnosed
with Adreanal Cancer. The vet and I talked several times about
Deslorelin acetate implants from Australia. So jumped through the
fed's hoops and got it.

8 weeks ago BG was bald as a nut except had fur on head, neck and
legs and skinny (1.9 pounds) and red scratch marks from itching and
scratching.

4 weeks ago he showed signs of fur re-growth, still redness, not as
much itching and gained 3 ounces.

Yesterday, 8 weeks after implant, total fur re-growth, weight is up
to 2.6 pounds.

He was so sick that it seems like he has been transformed from a very
old and sick little guy to a healthy, loving life 1 yr. old kit.

If you want to see photos, my email is - [log in to unmask] ..
we are in Brookings, OR, just 9 miles north of Ca. on the coast. If
interested, will also give you the vet's name and phone number. She
is just stoked about this, the first one this office and she has ever
done. She also takes him all around the office and shows him off to
everyone in the building, heehee.

Had to share this great news with everyone, believe me, the cost is
well worth it.

Worked wonders for my little man, just hope for everyone who tries it
has the same results.

Huggs and dooks to all furkids