Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:52:53 -0400
Hi guys .  Boy I fill great.!!!!!!!  Got to play & trash the house with
the other ferts.  Felt so good to be back.

Doc says i'm doing great.  Mom fills great about it too.  She just
worries too much.

It's so good to be back on the computer too.  Think she got it fixed.
No more of those weird words coming out of her mouth.  Well as for now
anyways.  He he.

Just wanted to say hi & say this guy is back in business.  You know
pooping where I want to- trashing the entire house except where sam the
dog goes when we get our free roam 2 times a day.  Just love it.

So other fuzzies out there don't worry about the new zipper you may get
on the belly.  It's for the best.  Plus you get to be spoiled rotten in
the mean time.  All those xtra kisses & treats.

Toby & the rest of the 6 pack.  And mom Barb too.  Ya who!