From:
"Anna G. Ralya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 17:55:51 -0400
Today, my husband woke me up during his lunch break from work to tell me
that a woman who lives in our area had five beautiful fuzzy kittens (which
she found with their feral mother in her storage area) that she needed to
give away because Umich's Family Housing doesn't allow pets.  =(

So of course I had to rush down there and rescue two of them!  =) She was
really worried about the kittens, because the only place she could give them
to if she didn't find anyone to take them was a shelter where they put
animals to sleep if they haven't been adopted yet.  =(

The two are both males, 2 1/2 weeks old, and the cutest things!  The bigger
one, which we haven't named yet, is charcoal grey with black spots and
squiggles, and huge ears and paws as big as his ears.  The smaller one, whom
we're thinking of calling Sinjun MacLeod, is a very lovely dreary-day grey,
with beige paws and cheeks and very faint dark grey squiggles on his sides
and grey spots on a golden belly.

Both are very inquisitive and love to sit in our laps.  When we let Molly,
the smallest fert of our four, have a visit with her new adopted brothers,
she was ecstatic!  She started wardancing and dooking around and was
absolutely tickled when the kittens hissed at her (at first) and then played
hide-and-seek with them in a plastic bag filled with paper knick-knacks.
<sigh> Forget ferret math --- how about just plain animal math?  =) Well,
the more the merrier!

                                        Anna and Martin Ralya
                                        and the fuzzy six!!