Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:41:25 EDT
Tonks, have you heard that some people haven't seen your wedding
pictures?

::::paws on cheeks:::: nooooooooo mommy, how can that be?

I don't know Tonks, but I am getting emails.

Well scoot over mommy I can send the pictures out again.

No honey, I will do it this time and remind people that the information
for the SOS Wedding/Summer raffle are at the bottom of the page with
the pictures. The raffle will be coming to an end soon, we don't want
people to miss out on all the great goodies.

Or Issy and my pictures either huh? Everyone go look at:
http://www.skweezeme.net

Robin & Tonks