From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:05:54 -0400
Hello everyone - give all your kids some extra hugs and kisses tonight from
us.  Unfortunately, today when we got home from running errands, Jasper and
I realized that it was time to help Gushi across Rainbow Bridge - it was a
very hard decision to make but it had to be done.  He's no longer in pain
and has now joined Nik and Buster to join them in their chaotic mayhem.

I will post again tomorrow with a eulogy - beware it could be long!!  Not
like Nik and Buster's weren't ..... thank you to everyone who helped along
the way.  I know that I haven't got back to some of you personally but I
eventually will.  Thanks for all the support and concern.

Take care and extra hugs to all!
Love, George, Jasper and the Crew of Two - Geisha and Frodo
  - sorely missing Buster, Nik and Gushi