From:
"Sharon M. Estes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:29:42 -0500
Ok, I admitted that I made a mistake just as soon as I began getting all
your mail.  I even thanked you for all the information and suggestions.
But, people, enough is enough, please.  I've been doing animal rescue
work for better than 20 years.  I'm not about to mistreat, neglect, or
allow my students to mistreat these babies while they're in my classroom.
If I could take them home with me, I would.  I can't.  Not I don't want
to.  Not it would be an inconvenience.  I can't.  No more room at the
inn.  When I took these babies I asked all the right questions.  I just
happened to be asking the wrong person.  That does not make me
irresponsible.  As for returning them to where I got them, I don't plan
on doing so, because I feel that now that I'm more educated, I can be a
better judge of what would be a good home for them.

Some of you have been terrific.  Some of you have been down right mean.
Please be kinder to the next poor soul who dares to try to do the right
thing but makes a big mistake in your eyes.

Again, to those of you who have shown kindness and have sincerely tried
to help, "Thank you!"

As for the rest of you, just scroll on by next time.

Sharon