From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:54:39 -0800
Hi Everybody!

I just read today's issue and thought I'd add my 2 cents on the biospot.
We tried it a while back, and it made poor Socks go bald where I applied
it on his back.  It didn't bother any of the other kids, cats included,
but my daughter and my self also broke out.  So needless to say, all the
futkids got baths and Socks did finally grow the bald patch back :-) the
stuff definately did not agree with us!

I wanted to thank Melissa for the warning about the paypal virus!  I got
the email in my mailbox too and was going to open it after I finished
reading today's FML post.  I'm glad I read the FMl first!  I just got rid
of 2 pesky viruses that really messed our computer up about a week ago.
Another virus is definately not something I want!!!

We have had mice get in a few times and our cats are utterly worthless
when it comes to being mousers..  lol, they just watch the mouse run
across the floor like it is the most boring thing they have ever
seen...Our ferrets on the other hand are a completely different story.
Hannibal mostly...he goes completely psycho if he even smells a mouse,
and will not give up until he finds it.  Of the 3 mice that I have known
of getting in the house, between our 6 ferrets, none of the mice made it
out of the house.  Heck, one of the mice, I had no idea about even being
in the house until I saw 4 of the six kids chasing Hannibal with
something in his mouth.  When I realized what it was, i was pretty
impressed!  Now if he could just teach our cats that nifty trick!  Lol!

Oh, and one last thing, if there are any of you who replied to me about
the paintings and didn't get a response, I am really sorry about that,
my email went all goofy on me, so if I didn't respond to you, email me
again and I will respond this time, I really will!!  I've got my email
and computer all back to, ahem, "normal" now, wink, wink. :-)

Dooks and Hugs!
Yvonne and all the merry little monsters