From:
Thomas and Tracy Lunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 23:26:48 -0400
Hello all.  Tracy & I wanted to give you an update on our new addition.
JASMIN is the most beautiful Champagne Standard Female ever to grace this
earth with her presence (a totally unbiased opinion I'm sure).  She is about
13 weeks old.  We picked her up from her breeder's house on Sat. March 29th.
She has adapted VERY well to her new home and seems to be enjoying her 4
level plush condo a great deal!  She is such a pistol.  She has me
constantly building things to keep her from breaking things.  Whenever you
think your place is "FERRET PROOFED" they seem to show you up.  I have a
fold-up tread mill against one wall that she liked to hide her toys behind,
but she found a way to get inside the motor!  Not only is this obviously
dangerous, but she also rendered a $700 piece of fitness equipment useless
in less than a minute (turned out to be a disconnected wire) So I have
improved the household until she shows me up again.  We will continue to
update you all as she grows into the pampered princess she intends to be.
It is very nice to have that smell (you know the smell) and the total
dissarray the house gets in with these little thieves around.  We are
planning to add to the family in a couple weeks (the little boy wasn't old
enough to leave yet).  Now we really feel like a part of the FML family.
Since Toby died we were in total agony reading all the cute stories and
limericks without having one around the house.  Jasmin has some pretty big
paws to fill but she has stolen our hearts (among many other things!!!).
Thanks for listening!

P.S. To Sukie & Steve: We are very sorry to hear about Meltdown. We are
comforted to know Toby and her are together to play at the Bridge. You (and
all those who have lost little ones) are in our thoughts.

                      Tom & Tracy!
                       Jasmin (What's this wire do, daddy?!?!)
                        Nikita the cat (Why me.....Why me...)