From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:41:18 -0400
Hi ya'all:-)

Does anybody out there happen to have either the box in which your
Ferret Nation cage came or the assembly directions? If so, would you
PLEASE be so kind as to take a look and see if the U.S. Patent number
for the FN cage is provided anywhere???? I have searched the USPO
website far beyond the amount of hair I have to pull out and cannot
locate that particular cage.

Thanks so much in advance for any help you might offer!!!!

Sending whiskery kisses for all!!
--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair