Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:03:26 -0400
The Original Ferret Fabulous Finds AUCTION House
This week we choose: Ferret Aid Society of Toronto, CANADA
Randy Belair ...as shelter of the week to receive 10 % + Donation
from all sales.
donations: [log in to unmask]

AUCTIONS BEGINS
6:00 PM EST Sunday eve Mar 16, 2014
and ends
Friday eve Mar 21, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST ***

PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end and
we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing~

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many!

ARTISTS Donations to: [log in to unmask]

Shelter bio:
For more than 15 years the Ferret Aid Society has provided a safe
"stop-over" for ferrets on their way to a forever home. Most ferrets
come to us either sick, malnourished or near death. We are a "no kill"
shelter which means we never allow our ferrets to be put to sleep
because they're old, if we're overcrowded or if they are diseased or
ill and we can medically treat them. We rely on the donations of animal
lovers to keep us running, and you're always welcome to adopt one of
our babies.

Who is FFFAH? We are a Group of Artists that pull together every week
to present our Fabulous goods to the public for sale -WE are an AUCTION
HOUSE. We thank those who step into our House every week to purchase
our items as we are self supporting. Instead of sending our 10 % to
an Auctioneer every week for use of the group - we choose to send
Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can send more but
that is a personal choice. WE welcome you but we do not welcome anyone
who would desecrate or challenge us for the good work we do. Please
enjoy our site - Bid & win & enjoy ... The ARTISTS of FFFAH

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!

Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/