From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:38:51 -0500
Fellow Ferret lovers, The newest item in our inventory is called the
HIDEY-HOLE SLEEPER and it is a BIG hit with FERRETS!!  You don't know
what your Fuzzies are missing until you try one!!  I have been making
and listing them daily on Ebay and have sold a few with such great
feedback from people that i am excited about this new LIGHT MINIMIZING
essential..If you haven't pick one out yet you can view them by clicking
below or copy and paste on the ebay site..  Please check it out..  Your
FUZZBUTTS will love you for it!!  Rose @ LFFR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2081525699
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2081526196
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2081739733