From:
Erin Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:49:57 -0800
My brother in law found a ferret in the city of Buffalo, NY tonight
while on call. The client says it has been around about 3 weeks getting
into his basement/garage somehow. We have had temperatures in the teens
and the snow is several inches deep. I dont know what this little
darling has been eating but she managed to hang in there. She is very
thin, but cozy and warm in quarantine in my spare room right now. If
there has been any word of a lost ferret in the Buffalo area please
contact me. I have a feeling though she is an unwanted Christmas gift,
which makes me very angry.

Erin
Western NY