From:
"Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 12:46:22 -0500
Hi all . . .

I am a free-lance writer (well, ok, two weeks ago I was a UsWest directory
operator, but NOW I'm a free-lance writer <g>) and an article idea has been
waddeling around in my brain.  Donny's nice letter yesterday gelled the
idea, so now I need some material.

I'm planning several queries addressing articles about therapy ferrets.

So here I am, asking the fml (and Maggie's Mob) for inspirational, upbeat
stories about how ferrets have acted as therapy animals.

We all know that a sprightly, playful, inquisitive ferret can really give
the spirit a boost.

So if you have a few minutes, and a story to tell, I'd love to hear from
you.  If your story includes a disability or disease, I'd also appreciate
some details--but ask that any info you do not want shared be bracketed or
otherwise indicated.  (psst . . .  strictly off the record...) That goes
for identities, also--if you're comfortable sharing your story but would
rather your name not be used, I will greatly respect that.

Onto specifices:  I'd love to hear from the ferret who demonstrates to
those who have lost limbs that life can and will be good again.  What a
wonderful fuzzy!

Here I go, leaping for my dreams--would you guys be my stepping stones?

Hugs and dooks to all,

--Sheri Murphy
    Superior, WI