From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 12:04:38 EDT
Hi Everybody..

I received many e-mails as expected in response to my post re: rabies
shedding studies... Two were here on the list...

If you will review my original post on this subject you will find I asked
for people to gain education before acting..  period!

Our Moderator on this list, Bill Gruber, has made it plain that humane
issues such as animal rights and animal testing are not appropriate on this
list..  and he is RIGHT!!  Every on line service has given these topics and
related ones sections in the Animal Forums all their own..  and when threads
drift into these areas their moderators move them to the areas set aside for
them..  the Internet has newsgroups, bulletin boards, and numerous sites
devoted to this area of interest.  and the web has [I think] even more..

I did not, and do not here, address these issues..  I simply ask, for the
peace of mind of the ferret owners on this list, that before you send money
you research carefully what is entailed in these 'studies' and make an
informed decision before participating financially in something you may
later [when you find out the cost in suffering and life] find personally
utterly insupportable.  AND THAT IS ALL I ASKED!

 thank you...           dayna and the Woozles  :]