From:
susan kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:01:31 -0800
Hi everyone,
Tris,Friday, and Juliette aske me to write to let you know we are finally
in our home in Pennsylvania after almost 3 long months at my mother's
house.  The fuzzies did very well and are happy to be in a house that came
ferret proofed so they can roam again.  Julie, the one we rescued, has
finally gained weight and is looking like a ferret and not a piece of
spaghetti with legs!  She has become as playful and loving as Tris and Fri,
which is a long way from where she was when we first got her in Aug.  They
have all decided that the kids are here solely to entertain them!  They
chase the kids around the house in what appears to be a game of tag!

Also, (this may be a bit too late),if there is anyone in the Bucks County
area who is going to be alone on Thanksgiving, we'd like to issue an
invitation.  We are too far from our families to celebrate with them, and
since I am used to cooking for a large group, I always buy too much food.
So if you had planned to be alone, but would like to join us, please
contact me by email.

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Susan and the 1313 Bunch
Tris(Mom is that big bird just for ME??????)
Friday(Mom we're thankful for our new home,now cook that bird already!!!)
Juliette(Let's go chase those kids again!!!!)