From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 12:57:35 -0400
I absolutely love it when their eyes start to open and they see us.
What strange looking creatures we must look like to them! It wasn't
uncommon for the kits to rear their heads back when their tiny eyes
were opening and they saw me for the first time (WHAT the heck is
THAT???!!). It seems they were less shocked by the dogs appearance than
they were by mine! Oh and when they start toddling they weave and fall
over , but with those short little legs the fall isn't far. :-)  And
the first time they saw themselves in a mirror? Absolutely precious.

Improvements on-line had the hammock style (similar to cool-a-roo but
cheaper) dog beds on sale so I ordered a turquoise one for Serena for
in the living room. I put it together this weekend and it was
immediately initiated by several ferrets. Now what would posess them
to get UP on a flat hammock and mark it!!!! I spent the 1st half hour
standing by with my trusty NOW cleaner and a wipe. Fortunately it was
only a few and they got it out of their systems (literally) quickly.
hmph.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org