From:
Yvonne McAvoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:42:47 -0400
Thank you all for the responses.  I posted a few days ago looking for a
possible home for my baby and received so many emails!  Half were offering
homes and half offered ideas on correcting my problems so I don't have to
give her up.  I think I'm going to go that route first, I really don't
want to lose her.

I did attempt to block her at another place I lived without much success.
I want to block her in my living room, so I will need to block stairs and
one larger doorway.  Any ideas?