From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 09:38:42 -0400
And just to keep things interesting, God created ferrets .

To keep us entertained.

To keep us from being too self-absorbed; to remind us to watch where we
put our feet.

To keep us focused on just how fallible we are, by climbing the lace
curtains for our amusement.

And to keep us from eating too many raisins; because they know that it's
good to share the blessings of life.

To keep us from getting too complacent, because you never know what they
will be getting into next, or stealing.

To prepare us for having toddlers; because a ferret is a two-year old in
a mink coat, who can get into a one inch opening.  Once you ferret-proof,
childproofing is a breeze.

To remind us that we deserve love by giving us an shin hug with our
morning coffee a nose on our ankle while eating our breakfast kisses
on the feet when leaving the shower a tongue up our nose during a cuddle
or a nip on the instep while stepping into our shoes.

And to remind us to laugh, because Life is too important to be taken
seriously.