Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:07:47 -0400
Auctions ending Tonight (Friday ) and Shelter of the week to receive
10 % of All sales is :
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue & Shelter/,Dotham, AL

Auction ends Friday eve April 12 at 8:00 PM EST - (artists- donation
addy - [log in to unmask] Please visit & bid on our Fabulous items.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/

Come see & bid on our fabulous goodies for ferrets & their hoomins--
Ferret bedding, Jewelry, figurines, basket beds, Eggie toys, Paintings
and SOOO much more!

but if you are not a social media fan - you can still help by Donating
direct to: [log in to unmask]

- please come see the reason we call it FABULOUS and help so many with
your purchases.!!

Thx,
Rose German
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org