From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:53:31 -0800
Django is quite the snorkler and she likes to drink out of my water
glass. She's so delicate and dainty that she never knocks over the
glass. She always comes up with water dripping of her cute muzzle
pouches and immediatley shakes and sprays it everywhere. Fitch on the
otherhand has broken many a glass trying to access my water. We live in
the desert so I constantly have a glass off water around...and a towel.

Kristina Borgstrom: missing Ivan terribly and looking for plastic
tumblers