From:
Pat Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 06:33:01 -0400
With a heavy heart I wanted to let everyone know that I had to help my 40#
ferret toy, Tess, to the bridge on Saturday night.  She had been seizing
off and on for six hours and I just couldn't stabilizer her.  So I ran her
to the all night emergency clinic and sent her to the bridge with love.

Sandee, Tess has always wanted to learn how to drive a car.  Could you find
her one w/ air conditioning?  I'm sure she'd give all the ferrets rides,
and who knows, maybe a new game could be instituted at the bridge...how
many ferrets can fit in a VW Bug and still let the driver drive?  Thank
heavens no one can get hurt at the bridge because I know that there will be
way too many ferrets dooking and dancing in there to make for safe driving
conditions!

She knows I love her, but tell her anyway, okay?

Thanks, Sandee!

Pat and the Furry Inspirations, missing Sonny and grieving Tess