From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 07:44:00 -0700
Is Reno, Nevada a possible travel destination Bob?

(They DO refer to Reno as a destination resort area....)

We are NOT a FFZ.  (We are the ferret gateway to California!)  So far, we
are ECE free.

I think we have a pretty comfortable couch.  (Least it always seems so when
I have to sleep on it!)

Oh yes...puns are permitted as are plays on words...bad jokes, like someone
throwing a bottle of beer at President Clinton...The Pres was able to
determine that the beer thrown was a draft..so he dodged it.... are not...
forbidden either!

I wonder what is longer, your hair or my beard?

Stop by as you travel...you will know where we are..Reno is so close to hell
you can see Sparks!

Joe