From:
Tracy Lusher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:31:10 -0500
Hello!  We have nine ferrets total.  Three are fosters (Daily, Rouge and
Ebby) and one (Smeagal) is a rescue (who is doing great right now - I'd
love to show his previous owner, who gave him up when he was almost dead
from Adrenal disease, how good he is doing!!!) Our babies are Matrix,
Nikita, Annabelle, Sasquatch and Galadriel.

That's our bunch!
Tracy and the Gang

To be loved by one ferret is truely amazing, but to be loved by nine is
overwhelming!