From:
Diane Sachs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:52:11 -0400
Tonight I saw not one, but two good things on this channel.  The first was
a show called "Amazing Animal Videos" and there was a feature on a woman
who teaches her ferret tricks.  It was adorable to see this obviously
pampered fuzzbutt doing tricks in her living room and being loved.  It
will probably be repeated over the weekend.

The second was a show called "Animal Precinct" and it was a new show about
the ASPCA, and it's done in a "Cops" type of format.  Although it's sad
to see that people would actually mistreat animals like that, it feels
wonderful to see most of the animals recovering at the ASPCA vet after
being seized and treated and the former owners getting arrested for animal
cruelty.  Hopefully, it will send out the message to more people that
animal cruelty is not acceptable.  This show should be on again sometime
Tuesday evening, but I don't know if it's a repeat of the same episode or
a new one.  Check your local listings.