From:
rebecca klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:29:09 -0700
A gal in the Metro Atlanta area has a 3-4 y/o male ferret named Hobo that
needs a new home.  Hobo is ill (A/D, possible prostate condition).  Hobo's
people parents are ready to put him to sleep because he's exhibiting
"naughty behavior".  I have been unable to talk them into keeping Hobo
but was able to talk his mommy into surrendering him to a shelter/foster
home/perm.  home. Anyone interested in taking on the additional love and
expense of a little guy that needs help, please contact me directly at
[log in to unmask]  I understand how frustrating it is to see a ferret
mommy wish to euthanize a ferret rather than seek out help but let's just
focus on getting Hobo to a good home.  Please, I'm afraid Hobo doesn't
have much time.

Jax