From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:08:45 -0700
I finally bought the copy of the controversial MF issue..I thought the
article on ferret communication was a hoot..very well written and VERY
funny.  I showed my son the picture...he asked if it was real..I told him
no, his biggest concern and he voiced this concern several times, was how
Harry Anderson was not "supporting the ferrets butt" I have always been a
fan of horror, and I have shared this passion..books movies ..whatever,
with my son..It is the real things in life that scare him, watching shows
like America's most wanted, give him nightmares.

June louis and the zoo