From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2009 07:23:58 -0500
....Reminded me of something.

A couple of years ago, we took our Tucker ("Tuckafert"), an albino,
with us to the Mardi Gras parade. As we were waiting, some dude stopped
suddenly, his jaw dropped and eyes bugged out, and he pointed at Tuck
and yelled, "Oh my GOD! They have a WOLVERINE!!!"

My husband just nodded and said, "Yup. Baby wolverine."

(This is your brain on alcohol...that screaming you hear is the sound
of billions of tiny brain cells, dying in agony from your stupidity...)
(Welcome To Mardi Gras Galveston...)

Amazing what our ferrets are mistaken to be...(we've been asked at
various times if one of them was a squirrel, a rat, a badger, or a
chinchilla(!?!?!))

~Eri in TX
and her non-squirrel, non-badger, non-rat, non-chinchilla,
non-wolverine ferty kids